Van Dermyden Maddux
We provide preeminent legal services to help solve problems and foster stronger relationships in the workplace and educational arena.
Meet our Team
- Sue Ann Van Dermyden, Senior Partner
- Deborah Maddux, Senior Partner
- Eve Fichtner, Partner
- Alexander Sperry, Partner
- Jennifer Doughty, Senior Associate Attorney
- Justin Kochan, Associate Attorney
- Shannon O. Shrewsbury, Associate Attorney
- Janine Braxton, Associate Attorney
- Shauna Simpson, Senior Paralegal and Firm Administrator
- Angela Taylor, Legal Assistant
- Workplace investigations for factual disputes
- Title IX Investigations
- Advice and counsel for decision-makers
- Specialized training seminars
- Workplace management and conflict resolution for employees and management
- Hearing officer services for internal grievances
- Arbitrations and mediations before or after litigation
- Coaching and counseling for managers, supervisors and employees
- Expert testimony for litigants
We communicate carefully with you before we begin work. Understanding your needs is paramount. Understanding the issues is critical. This provides the foundation for an effective working arrangement. The end result is professional, thorough and of the highest quality.
Van Dermyden Maddux Law Corporation is a Certified Small Business with the California Department of General Services.