We invite you to explore the current employment opportunities with Van Dermyden Maddux Law Corporation. We offer a warm and collegial environment, where hard work, diversity, and a sense of humor are valued. Our attorneys and professional staff make our firm a special place to work. We hire people who share our values and commitment to excellence.
If you feel our unique practice, values, and vision match your interests and long-term goals, we encourage you to apply for one of our current opportunities. If no current opportunities are listed, but you still think you would be a great match for our team, please send a cover letter and resume to Jennifer M. Maguire, Firm Administrator at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always interested in hearing from talented people.
Van Dermyden Maddux Law Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect the right of every person to participate in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, gender expression, gender information, religion, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, pregnancy or related condition, political affiliation, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Associate Attorney, Workplace and Campus Investigations – San Rafael
- Associate Attorney, Workplace and Campus Investigations – Sacramento
- Senior Associate Attorney, Workplace and Campus Investigations – Sacramento
- Case Editor/Paralegal, Workplace and Campus Investigations – Sacramento
- Director of Investigations Training – Sacramento or San Rafael